In Spring 2013, OPI continued their annual Soft Shades line with a collection based off Disney’s Oz the Great and Powerful. The seven-piece collection features 3 neutral shades, one liquid sand polish, and 3 more sparkling shades.
“This collection captures the whimsy seen in the film, from glittery shades packed with white, gold, and iridescent confetti, to soft neutrals,” said OPI’s executive VP and artistic director Suzi Weiss-Fischmann.
Oz The Great and Powerful movie inspired not only the collections colors, but also the names of the polishes. Please, see from left to right in the pics below:
- Which is Witch? NL T60 – iridescent silver confetti glitter
- Glints of Glinda NL T59 – soft pearilized beige nude
- When Monkeys Fly! NL T58 – gold confetti glitter
- Don’t Burst My Bubble NL T57 – soft pearly nude polish
- Lights of Emerald City NL T56 – big iridescent white confetti glitter
- I Theodora You NL T61 – sheer nude pink
Also, the Spring collection included a beautiful addition to the OPi’s popular Liquid Sands series – What Wizardry is This? (a a brown and gold nail polish with sand texture). The polish was the 5th one of OPI’s liquid sands, the first four sands came out earlier that year with the Mariah Carey for OPI 2013 collection.
What Wizardry is This? NL T62
Here’s a set of 4 OPI Oz The Great and Powerful mini nail polishes (including I Theodora You, Don’t Burst My Bubble, Glints of Glinda and the sand What Wizardry is This?):