Holland Collection by OPI for Spring/Summer 2012 includes 12 vibrant shades inspired by the country’s famous tulips, windmills, canals and hillsides. The collection launched in February, 2012.
Holland has a very unique, vibrant beauty to match its open-minded nature. Spring is the season of color, and the Holland Collection provides an array of pink, coral and orange hues that capture this energy. The bright lacquers are married with neutrals in new variations like red clay and sea green.
OPI Holland colors in the pics below L-R:
- Gouda Gouda Two Shoes NL H56 – “take a walk on the wild side with this robust rose” – a dusty pink with micro shimmer
OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes swatch
- Wooden Shoe Like to Know? NL H64 – “it’s no secret, everybody loves this shimmery chocolate brown” – a mid yellow-toned brown with a golden shimmer
OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know swatch
- I Don’t Give a Rotterdam! NL H57 – “this sassy steel-blue shimmer means business” – a cool blue with silver shimmer
- A Roll in The Hague NL H53 – “take advantage of this frisky little orange” – bright orange cream
- Pedal Faster Suzi! NL H60 – “this pink lavender shimmer will have you “wheeling”” – a delicate pink shade
- Dutch ’Ya Just Love OPI? NL H55 – “all of Holland hollers for this crowd-pleasing plum” – mauve cream with golden shimmer
- Thanks a WindMillion NL H62 – “you totally deserve this breezy sea green” – a sea green nail polish
- Red Lights Ahead… Where? NL H61 – “his coral-packed red is the hottest in the district“
- Kiss Me on My Tulips NL H59 – “a smooch-worthy shade of hot pink” – vibrant pink cream
- Vampsterdam NL H63 – “a deep purple for a divine diva” – a dark and rich plum shade
- I Have Herring Problem NL H58 – “what’s that you say? I need to “sea” this shimmery green-blue?” – a dusty blue shade with a hint of green
- Did You ’ear About Van Gogh? NL H54 – “rumour has it this sandy bisque is a work of art” – a neutral beige shade
The OPI Holland mini set includes 4 shades: I Have Herring Problem, Red Lights Ahead… Where? Kiss Me on My Tulips, Pedal Faster Suzi!