In this country-themed collection for Fall/Winter 2010, OPI takes us on a European journey through the mountains and valleys of beautiful Switzerland.
Switzerland provided the inspiration for this season, with a backdrop of snow-peaked mountains, lush glacial valleys, and glittering lakes.
The Swiss collection features the same relaxed luxury that walked the fashion runways, where timeless shades of black, camel and cream were met with a wealth of jeweled emerald, sapphire, and gold. Shades like Glitzerland, Yodel Me on My Cell and Diva of Geneva remind us of Swiss culture and the tranquility of the Swiss Alps.
The OPI Swiss collection includes 12 nail polish shades that are a mixture of creams and shimmers in a variety of colors:
- I’m Suzi & I’m a Chocoholic NL Z11 – I’m addicted to this irre-swiss-able chocolate shade – a dark reddish brown cream
- From A To Z-Urich NL Z12 – This rich ruby shade goes with everything – a dark berry color with no shimmer
- Color So Hot It Berns NL Z13 – Cozy up to this warm red après-ski – a very bright hot red
OPI Color So Hot It Berns swatches and review
- Just a Litte Rösti at This NL Z14 – But practice makes perfect with this brandy-red! – a rich and warm wine cream nail polish
- William Tell Me About OPI NL Z15 – A crisp burgundy that’s your overture to great style – a dark, dramatic and sexy eggplant shade
- Ski Teal We Drop NL Z16 – There are mountains of color in this grey-green-blue – a dark blue teal nail polish with a glossy cream finish
OPI Ski Teal We Drop swatches and review
- Diva of Geneva NL Z17 – A vibrant pink-red that’s anything but neutral – a gorgeous purple nail polish with shimmer
- Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous NL Z18 – You’re chic at the chalet in this stunning pewter – a gorgeous metallic graphite
- Glitzerland NL Z19 – Swiss gold in the cold
- Yodel Me On My Cell NL Z20 – I’ll feel “blue” if you don’t!
- The Color To Watch NL Z21 – It’s the perfect time for this delicate lilac
- Cuckoo for this Color NL Z22 – Go “crazy ’round the clock” for this dark green!