The OPI Soft Shades 2007 collection of sheer nail polishes includes 6 shimmering colors ranging from trendy white to tender pink.
This spring’s fashion forecast showcases lots of romantic dresses, soft layers and floral patterns. And the soft, sheer shades in Garden Party SoftShades complement these fashions perfectly. They’re feminine and flirty and just a bit sexy!
Six soft shades of the Spring 2007 from OPI (in the pics below L-R):
- Hearts & Tarts NL H20 – get your “just desserts” with this rich blush pink
- No Bees Please NL H21 – this beautiful beige-pink gets all the buzz
OPI No Bees Please swatch
- Funny Bunny NL H22 – a soft white that’s irresistibly sweet
- Just Tea-Sing NL H23 – a flirtatious shade of shimmery beige
- I’ll Take The Cake NL H24 – As irresistible as a pale pink sugar rose
- Mod Hatter NL H25 – a trendy shade of violet-taupe that tops it all