OPI transports us to Australia for their spring color story. The collection includes 12 new shades, that are a remarkable blend of free-spirited beauty at its best! The colors range from bare nudes and girly pinks to golden browns and vampy reds.
OPI Australia collection features delicate shades that accentuate the season’s romantic dresses, as well as vivid shades that work with sportier looks.
- Fit for a Queensland NL A48 – “An elegant white with a royal iridescence” – a light white opalescent nail polish
- Canberra’t Without You NL A51 – “Can’t bear to miss this barely-there, nude glimmer!” – a bare nude shimmery shade
OPI Canberra’t Without You swatch
- Fair Dinkum Pinkum NL A43 – “This sparkling pink is genuinely pretty” – a feminine sparkling pink color
- Red Hot Ayers Rock NL A47 – “A landmark shade of hot desert red” – a deep classic red nail polish
- Koala Bear-y NL A46 – “Berry irresistible, berry beautiful!” – a nail polish that falls between plum and hot pink
- Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It NL A44 – “A devilishly tempting shade of red-orange” – a bold red-orange shade
- A True Ab-Original NL A50 – “Express your style in this gleaming coral” – a smooth coral glittery color
- Kangarooby NL A49 – “A deep ruby red you’ll jump for!” – a deep ruby-red hue
- Suzi Loves Sydney NL A52 – “And she loves this sophisticated wine shade” – a sophisticated deep wine polish
- Brisbane Bronze NL A45 – “A down under wonder-ful shade of golden brown” – a golden brown, tanned color
- Don’t Melbourne the Toast NL A54 – “This warm pink-brown is just right as it is!” – a warm pink-brown nail polish
- Didgeridoo Your Nails NL A53 – “A gleaming mauve that hits all the right notes” – a very bright mauve shade