It’s Saint Patrick’s Day today! We don’t celebrate it here, but I love painting my nails green or doing a St. Patrick’s themed nail design for the day every year.
This time I decided to do rainbow nails, luckily I found all 7 colours in one brand, OPI, in my collection (surprise, surprise!) and I simply painted my nails in rainbow order. They say you can find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, that’s why I applied a golden glitter on my left pinky nail :)
The rainbow colours you see here are:
- Red: OPI Color So Hot It Bernes
- Orange: OPI Atomic Orange
- Yellow: OPI I Just Can’t Cope-cabana
- Green: OPI Green-wich Village
- Blue: OPI Can’t Find My Czechbook
- Indigo: OPI My Pal Joey
- Violet: OPI Pamplona Purple
… and here’s the pot of gold at the end of today’s OPI rainbow: OPI All sparkly and Gold!
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! Wishing you love, peace, joy and a basket full of good luck and nail polishes ♥
Thank you for looking!