Halloween 2013 in black and orangeOctober 23rd, 2013 | Posted by in Fantasy
With Halloween around the corner I see more and more blogs posting scary nail art ideas for the holiday. It’s time for me to join the girls :) Here’s my Halloween nail design in the traditional colors:
It’s not so scary but it has a little black bat, gloomy dark trees and also there’s somebody smiling charmingly at you :D Pretty Halloween-ish!
Everything here is painted freehand with nail polishes and acrylic paints. This is a list of products I needed for my orange and black Halloween nails:
- Orly Lemonade – pastel yellow creme as a background
- SH Sun Kissed – a bit muted orange creme/jelly for sponging
- OPI Atomic Orange – a bright orange nail polish for sponging
- Cult Nails Nevermore – a perfect black for the accent background (1 coat)
- Black, red and yellow acrylic paints
- Clear top
The trees and the bat are painted with black acrylic paint, the charming somebody is painted with Orly Lemonade and acrylic pants.
I hope I’m not too early with the design, and I’ll try to come up with some more Halloween nail art ideas, after all, we have one more week to wait for the holiday! :)
Thank you for looking, see you soon xxx