Just before the Halloween night I’d love to show you one more nail design, suitable to for the holiday. This time I did a purple to black gradient, added some glitter and a classic Halloween symbol – black cat.
Black cats are invisible in the shadows, so I painted the black cat’s silhouette in the pale yellow moonlight, and I added “stars” – glitter to to the rest of the nails.
For the black cat nail design I needed:
- Rimmel Sir, Yes Sir! – a purple creme for the background
- Sally Hansen Black Out – a black creme for tips
- Shimmer Karen – a lilac/purple glitter
- Orly Lemonade – moonlight accent
- Black acrylic pant for the cat
- Clear top
The black Halloween cat is painted freehand with a detailed nail art brush.
So these are my Halloween nails this year, and later today I’m having a guest on the blog – one wonderful girl will show you her holiday nails :) See you very soon xxx