Today I have 2 polishes to show you, both of the same brand – Golden Rose, which is a Turkish cosmetic company. Golden Rose nail polishes are very popular here because of their more than affordable prices and a very impressive color range.
The polishes are from the Golden Rose Paris line, the first one is a pastel mint creme #236 and the other one is a plain white creme #04. What I don’t like about them is their bottles and ridiculously loooong caps. Nail polishes of such ermmm.. “exotic” shapes are hard to store, especially if you have a lot of them and not that much place for storage :(
Now to the good things. I bought these two for less than €2 and considering the price I’m quite impressed by their quality. The mint needed two coats to reach full opacity, and as for the white, I had to apply three coats. As usual, I added some quick and easy nail art :)
The flowers are painted freehand with a nail art brush, here’s the list of polishes I needed:
- Orly Nail Defense base, mainly to protect my nails from possible staining
- Golden Rose Paris #236 – mint nail polish with creme formula, I used it as a base color for the nail look, and I also painted eaves with it
- Golden Rose Paris #04 – white creme nail polish as a base for floral nail art
- Rimmel 450 Sunny Days – yellow shimmer for flowers
- Rimmel 825 Sky High – for green outlines
- OPI Shorts Story – for pink flowers
- Clear top to even the surface
Ok, now I’m off to play Remember Me :) Thank you for reading and see you soon!