Dance Legend mail & the Versatile Blogger awardFebruary 18th, 2013 | Posted by in Everythingness
Usually I don’t post my hauls and new additions to my collection, but I was really excited about this one so I thought I’d share :) Today I got a mail from Dance Legend with their new nail polishes for review. I’ll do proper swatches asap, and for now I have pictures of the bottles.
In the box I found 7 Dance Legend nail polishes:
- 2 liquid sands from the Sahara Crystal collection (#10 Wine Stone and #15 Caravan)
- 2 pastel glitters from the Fruity Milk collection (#948 Pink Marshmallow and #946 Sugar Glaze)
- 2 holographic nail polishes from the New Prism collection (#03 Shock and #11 High Voltage)
- 1 black & white top #7 from the Aztec collection (sadly I didn’t find its name)
All the polishes have been recently released for Spring 2013 season. Here you can see R-L: Wine Stone (deep red/pink liquid sand with silver shimmer), Aztec top #7 (black and white flakes in clear base), Caravan (dark red liquid sand with duochrome purple/gold shimmer), and High Voltage (blue holographic):
Here are 2 sands again, and 2 jelly glitters from the Fruity Milk collection:
And finally, the Aztec top:
Here I think I need to explain its name – as far as I know initially the Aztec collection was released for Winter 2012 and consisted of 5 glitter tops (#1-5), containing gold and silver flakes, hence the name of the collection. I cannot say for sure, but since my top is #7, I guess Dance Legend added more tops to the collection, and I definitely like it.
And one more thing I’m happy to announce – Mrs Eeeek from Eeeek! Nail Polish nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Now I’m supposed to share 7 random facts about myself and nominate some nail polish blogs. Hmm… I’m not good at following rules, but I’ll try to list a couple of facts about me:
- I’m married without children, and we have a big orange cat named Kernel who we absolutely adore.
- I’m a night owl. I can easily work all night long and go to bed in the morning. It’s really hard for me to wake up before midday, so I don’t :)
- I rarely use my mobile, very often it’s turned out or uncharged. It’s much easier to find me online.
- I absolutely love video games, especially adventures and RPG.
- I don’t like beer (yes!), I have tried many sorts of it and still nothing – I simply cannot drink it. I know there must be something wrong with me, because everyone around loves beer >< but I’m ok with it. I prefer green tea and still water :)
- I almost always wear high heels, I don’t feel comfortable in flats. Ofc to the beach I’ll wear flip flops, but that’s more like an exception.
- You might have noticed that I love nail polish, and apart from it I have lots of lip balms and sheer lip glosses.
Well, enough about me :D I hope you are not bored after reading all those facts!
Like I said, I’ll swatch the polishes asap, so in the next couple of weeks you are going to see lots of Dance Legend. I’m at a loss – what shades should I swatch first… Did you like any of them? Judging by their colors in the bottles, Caravan (dark sand) seems promising, and those fruity milk glitters. I would also love to try the black&white top. If you have any suggestions, let me know :)
See you soon xxx